"YOU ALWAYS JUST PULL ME TO LIFE.."
You are the hope of my life
The light of every darker side
When everything goes wrong n I want to die
You always just pull me to life..
When pain catches my breath
And sadness pushes me to death
I only think of you to smile
You always just pull me to life..
Nobody cares for me
Igores and lets me be
I see everything going from my sight
You always just pull me to life..
Sometimes I am too sad
And situations make me go mad
Then when you stand by my side
You always just pull me to life..
Often fears take away my sleep
And I cannot cry or weep
You understand those threats and abide
You always just pull me to life..
When all happiness becomes rare
I have nothing good to share
You make efforts to bring joy in my eyes
You always just pull me to life..
How do you get to know
When I never let myself to show
Million times I try to hide
You always just pull me to life..
I lose myself & tears come out of my eyes
You're the one who continues to be wise
With your nice talks and with all the lies
You always just pull me to life..
Everytime I think negative
Touching consolations give me high fives
And your true love keeps me alive
You always just pull me to life...!
You are the hope of my life
The light of every darker side
When everything goes wrong n I want to die
You always just pull me to life..
When pain catches my breath
And sadness pushes me to death
I only think of you to smile
You always just pull me to life..
Nobody cares for me
Igores and lets me be
I see everything going from my sight
You always just pull me to life..
Sometimes I am too sad
And situations make me go mad
Then when you stand by my side
You always just pull me to life..
Often fears take away my sleep
And I cannot cry or weep
You understand those threats and abide
You always just pull me to life..
When all happiness becomes rare
I have nothing good to share
You make efforts to bring joy in my eyes
You always just pull me to life..
How do you get to know
When I never let myself to show
Million times I try to hide
You always just pull me to life..
I lose myself & tears come out of my eyes
You're the one who continues to be wise
With your nice talks and with all the lies
You always just pull me to life..
Everytime I think negative
Touching consolations give me high fives
And your true love keeps me alive
You always just pull me to life...!
No comments:
Post a Comment