"I LIKE THAT ONE.."
Among all the walls, I touch everyday
I like that one
has your name on it..
Among all the roads, I walk everyday
I like that one
goes to you forever..
Among all the symbols, I see everyday
I like that one- <3
which reminds me of you..
Among all the sentences, I hear everyday
I like that one
you say to me..
Among all the faces, I think of everyday
I like that one
which looks like you..
Among all the names, I write everyday
I like that one
which holds me long..
Among all the smiles, I want everyday
I like that one
can make me shy..
Among all the eyes, I look at everyday
I like that one
just grabs my sight..
Among all the feelings, I have everyday
I like that one
concerned with you..
Among all the luck, I get everyday
I like that one
makes me feel for you..
Among all the hours, I spend everyday
I like that one
passes thinking of you..
Among all the people, I meet everyday
I like that one
who asks about you..
Among all the pain, I go through everyday
I like that one
strengthens my love for you..
Among all the pictures, I take everyday
I like that one
clicked only for you..
Among all the memories, I recollect everyday
I like that one
has appearance of you..
Among all the poems, I look upon everyday
I like that one
created for you..
Among all the love, I feel everyday
I like that one
single of its kind..<3
Among all the mistakes, I do everyday
I like that one
when I say "L0ve y0u"..!!!
Among all the walls, I touch everyday
I like that one
has your name on it..
Among all the roads, I walk everyday
I like that one
goes to you forever..
Among all the symbols, I see everyday
I like that one- <3
which reminds me of you..
Among all the sentences, I hear everyday
I like that one
you say to me..
Among all the faces, I think of everyday
I like that one
which looks like you..
Among all the names, I write everyday
I like that one
which holds me long..
Among all the smiles, I want everyday
I like that one
can make me shy..
Among all the eyes, I look at everyday
I like that one
just grabs my sight..
Among all the feelings, I have everyday
I like that one
concerned with you..
Among all the luck, I get everyday
I like that one
makes me feel for you..
Among all the hours, I spend everyday
I like that one
passes thinking of you..
Among all the people, I meet everyday
I like that one
who asks about you..
Among all the pain, I go through everyday
I like that one
strengthens my love for you..
Among all the pictures, I take everyday
I like that one
clicked only for you..
Among all the memories, I recollect everyday
I like that one
has appearance of you..
Among all the poems, I look upon everyday
I like that one
created for you..
Among all the love, I feel everyday
I like that one
single of its kind..<3
Among all the mistakes, I do everyday
I like that one
when I say "L0ve y0u"..!!!
:) Good Luck ! Do Ur Best (Y)
ReplyDeleteThnk u..:)
ReplyDelete